PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
OMG, I agree with Papipeguy: keep them all. Sell the wife and kids (just kidding. No, wait).
On the other hand, I'd keep No. 3. That is a traditional pipe. It is beautiful. There is nothing else like it anywhere.
You can just about find the other variations with various other carvers. Not No. 3. It is special, and will always be in the hearts and minds of pipe smokers.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'd keep the Castello 55's first. I'd see if there is anything else you could sell instead of the other pipes. Drive a smaller more efficient car? They're all commendable pipes, but the Castello 55's speak to me most eloquently.

jjm1

Might Stick Around
Sep 4, 2014
Whichever I would be more inclined to read pressing puritan books with, as perhaps already indicated by the photos. :D

jjm1

Might Stick Around
Sep 4, 2014
Reminds me of another photo recently seen on this board where a gentleman had a pipe sitting on top on a newspaper article about Luther.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Interjection, please! What's the diff. between an Oom Paul and a Hungarian?

They are the same design. England was on one side of the second Boer war with Oom Paul Krueger on the opposite. Dunhill has a long memory.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
The Occhio will bring the most money in a sale as it is the most valuable. I prefer the ll Ducca as it is my style. I am not a fan of the other Castello shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.