PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Wulf

Lurker
Dec 21, 2022
Saltburn, North Yorkshire, England
I smoke anywhere i wont get shouted at (shops..indoor public areas) other than that anywhere... Ive never had an "anti" say a thing negative..quite the opposite..even non smokers say they like the smell of pipe smoke and so its not an issue. Many of my friends are nonsmokers and ex smokers..even they encourage me to fire up the pipe in their homes. No doubt if i was a ciggy smoker the response may well be different. Maybe the way i dress and hold myself helps..you never know..

mateusbrown

Might Stick Around
Apr 24, 2022
Georgia, USA
Pipes--generally inside the house at large, very rarely outside.
Cigars-generally outside, but occasionally inside.
Cigarettes-almost always outside, but very rarely inside
I decided that if I'm the one paying out the mortgage, the county taxes, all the bills, etc., I can smoke in the house if I want. It's not like I'm ever going to sell it as it sits in the midst of my farm. I rather enjoy the lingering pipey smell inside, and It's just me for now, so there's no one to complain.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
That’s neat. We thought about setting up an inexpensive greenhouse with a big black jug of water to absorb and retain heat to hang out outside in the cold months. What kind of food truck did you have?
I saw a photo of a small greenhouse made of stained glass windows. It looked really sharp, but I couldn't get the photo to upload.

Just a thought since I know you're a creative guy.

Reactions: TheIronMonkey

Hunter1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2022
MD
My wife won't let anyone smoke in the house, So I smoke a pipe when outdoors. Like today we have bad weather in Md so I smoked a pipe full in my Jeep while running erands.

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
In the winter pretty much the only place I can actually sit and enjoy my pipe is in the car, so I will use any excuse I can to go for a drive.

The other seasons, my condo unit has a traditional balcony as well as a unique patio on the other side, so one or the other depending on mood or I just go for a nice long Lunt.

atwaterville

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 15, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
I mostly smoke in the backyard next to the detached garage that I've converted part of it as my work/music studio. Now that the weather is getting colder at night, I've smoked occasionally inside the studio while turning on a Levoit air purifier on full blast. Seems to be working so far.

Reactions: Briar Tuck

Sinzalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2022
Wales
I smoke in my old brick coal shed. It's approximately 4ft x 5ft, just a chair, lawnmower and some tools (including me) for company. It's a tad cold out there this time of year.