Where Do You Get Your Long Pipe Cleaners?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

3 Fresh Davide Iafisco Pipes
48 Fresh Rattray's Pipes
12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
12 Fresh Brigham Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

literaryworkshop

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2014
Mobile, AL
I have a couple churchwardens that seldom need cleaning, but when they do, the shorter pipe cleaners I have don't go all the way through the 11" stems. What are some good sources for long pipe cleaners for these pipes?

Jan 8, 2013
Maybe not the best advice, but i just buy the 99 cent craft ones from Walmart. They work pretty well, and are easy to find.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
I get mine at my local bm... never had an issue.. I think its like 3 bucks a bundle.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I was going to respond, "At the long pipe cleaner store" but, I realized that would not have been the least bit useful. If you have a Michaels or other crafts store in the neighborhood, they can be a source also.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Be careful with craft store pipe cleaners - a lot of them use acrylic fibers, which aren't particularly absorbent. The actual pipe cleaners are normally cotton. I get mine at my local B&M, but if the OP is not in Denver, that's not particularly helpful... :D Fortunatly, others have already mentioned online resources.

monsterbear

Lurker
Mar 4, 2014
BJ Long makes some good ones that I found don't leave a bunch of lint. Rub your hand over them first whichever brand you get and the fuzz will fly off and not in your pipe. I'm not a fan of fuzzy smokes in my stems.

Status
Not open for further replies.