PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianhombre

Lurker
Nov 29, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co. Dark Flake. That or Cornell & Diehl Billy Budd. Or I smoke a cigar, in all honesty. ::COUGH COUGH::

tpicking

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
1792 seems to be the general winner, so I ordered some today (along with about ten other new varieties - I have no willpower when I'm at ordering new tobaccos.)
I was hoping to order Five Brothers, too, but it wasn't sold at either of the companies that I ordered from today. I only found it at 4noggins, and I didn't want to place an order for just one item.
(To brewshooter: I have a corncob pony waiting for it - I'll try it your way first just to be safe. :) )

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
the one that kicked my butt lately so much so i dont care to smoke it too often is C&D's Crooner i think it is the deer tounge

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I'm bookmarking this whole thread and trying every tobacco on it until something kicks my butt. :puffy:

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I remember when Hados Delight, Habana Daydream, or 1792 would have an affect on me....now i can smoke bowls of it back to back and not feel much of an effect. I suppose that should tell me something.....yep, smoke more of it.
:puffpipe:

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I will occasionally smoke Haunted Bookstore, but I treat it with caution.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
OK, which brave soul wants to send me some 1792 or 10 Russians as a sample ?
I can return the favor with any of the following:

* Lane Limited MV-1000

* Kendal's Kentucky

* Haddo's delight
And the usual stuff like Mark Twain, 1-Q. I even have an open tin of Peterson Holiday Season 2011 jarred up, so could send a little of that too.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Daughters & Ryan Picayune.

I think many people would feel this is the strongest hooch money can buy.

As Rooster Cogburn would say, "Gen-yoo-wine double-rectified bust-head!"

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Thucc lao This is a tobacco from Vietnam Just one small hit will make you a man real quick!

I use it in blending.

Jul 12, 2011
1792...YUM!

tobacc1.jpg

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
Bayou Night from C&D is the only one that made me notice the nic hit. I do a lot of nasal snuff so I'm pretty used to vitamin "N".
Smokey

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I am a complete lightweight when it comes to nicotine. The hardest hit I have in rotation is Peterson Sherlock Holmes. Black Velvet has been knocking me down hard as well, nearly as bad. I have lost a bunch of weight recently, I wonder if that is why the nic is hitting me so hard.

ulrich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2012
Toronto
I'm going to have to echo the sentiments on 1792 flake. Sure as hell can't puff on that on an empty stomach. Pete's University flake sometimes gives me the spins as well.

thbg

Might Stick Around
Aug 30, 2011
Dunhill's Royal Yacht. It's nappy time after a bowl of that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.