PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I was looking at a churchwarden estate by Peterson ... not sure I like it, for some reason I have been thinking of a churchwarden with 9 mm filters. I will probably make that happen pretty soon ..

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Possibly a Harley-Davidson... Oh wait, this was a pipe question... nothing immediately, but I would like to get a Ryan Alden commission sooner than later.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I'm waiting for May or June for Ryan Alden to make a pipe for me. I forget where I am on his calendar.
Also waiting for June for Adam to make a pipe or two for me as well.

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
Obstensively I am not interested in buying pipes, only tobaccos. That said, a Michael Parks custom made dublin is on my pipe bucket list --- but it is contingent on a financial windfall.

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Not sure but I'm buying it in Germany I'll be there in May for a bit .... Any suggestions?

I'll be on the look for baccy as well

ember

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Pappymac I've been eyeing thoses as well their cool as heck and so are the chimney ones he makes but I'm sticking my guns and holding off to I visit Europe

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
To be honest, pipe/tobacco purchases have been bumped by the need to have a close-range self-defense weapon like an AR15 or ideally AR10. As the world makes the swirly in the bowl, it is time to be ready. But after that, I'm going to score more of this Hal O' The Wynd. Delicious stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.