Whats a festive aromatic for the holidays?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

2 Fresh Silver Gray Pipes
12 Fresh Ashton Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
18 Fresh IMP Meerschaum Pipes
3 Fresh Dirk Heinemann Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
I personally love McClelland's Holiday Spirit. There is also Boswell Christmas Cookie. Peterson Christmas Blend is supposed to be good but I can't seem to get my hands on any.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
MacBaren's Vanilla Cream has the best room note I've ever come across. It's not particularly about Christmas, but if you want to make the people around you happy, that should fit the bill.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I just got a tin of Holiday Spirit and while I"m not a big fan of Aros it is a nice change, good room note, takeing wife's car in tommorow for maintence and they have a small smokeing patio and we are haveing beautiful weather, I will take some and smoke a bowl or two while waiting. The old cajun

undermidnight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2012
Last year I got a tin of McClelland's Holiday Spirit and I loved it. The tin didn't last long. I got a whiff of Peterson's Christmas Blend and wow does it smell good. I don't know how it smokes.
That's it.. I am getting some Holiday Spirit for this year :)
Jason

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
I also vote for Boswell's Christmas Cookie. C&D has a new Christmas blend called Chestnuts Roasting but it's a limited edition and I hear it's selling out fast. It's not billed as a Christmas aromatic but Pipeworks and Wilke have Vermont Maple Cavendish, made with real Vermont Maple Syrup. It tastes great and the room note is devine.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.