PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
So lets narrow it down. If you had to keep only one pipe, which one would you keep?

Tough question for me. At this point it would probably be my Savinelli bent.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
MM Ozark Hardwood with Forever Stem. Seriously. It digests anything at least reasonably well, is tough, and if it does break, I can fix it easily. Are we talking post-apocalypto/desert island kind of thing here? Or could I only have one pipe at a time?

nhpro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
MY 1940'S era Yello-Bole Premier.
And my MM Mizzou Cob Hybrid as back-up.
:puffy:

gambit88

Can't Leave
Jan 25, 2015
That's a tough one. Right now I would have to say my Dr.Grabow Bulldog. I bent the stem for giggles and it smokes like a dream.

nhpro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
tn_DSCN3626.JPG

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
My Alden Lovat. Easy. Smokes effortlessly and I love tracing the grain with my eyes and fingertips. -- though I'm in the early stages of commissioning a long cutty from him which will hopefully make the decision a little tougher :puffpipe:
kM7IX4x.jpg

dcrguns

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
My Trypis freehand grade 6. There are a few others too but this one will be with me as long as I have pipes!!
074-600x450.jpg

jiujitsubowl

Can't Leave
May 19, 2015
Muskegon Michigan
I agree with aldecaker. My ozarks are real troopers. I jam anything and everything in them. Throw them in the glove box and move on with my day. Great 4 dollar pipes. At the end of the day you need a tool and thats what that pipe is.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
My favourite and pipe that I enjoy smoking the most are two different pipes. The favourite has stayed the same for quite some time and it's a Brigham Mountaineer Volcano. It's a fairly inexpensive pipe but it has beautiful grain and feels so good in hand. The pipe I enjoy smoking the most changes every now and then. Right now it's my Peterson Aran Bulldog. This pipe had a p-lip stem but I sent it to georged to have a straight saddle bit put on it. George did a fantastic job on the replacement and the pipe looks so much better now and has a better draw and just feels so remarkably comfortable in my mouth. This pretty little bulldog hasn't had much rest lately. :puffy:
drezz that Alden Lovat is a real beauty!! :clap:

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Would it be rather douchey of me if I picked by own made pipe? :oops: Its a free hand egg made by yours truly, my first pipe (of which I still need to update pic's of as Ive improved it with the advise of some of you fine folk) is one hell of a smoker, right now I'm really enjoying it allot. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.