PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

costa226

Lurker
Mar 16, 2015
Im proud of myself for this one, but I couldnt have found it without the help from you guys,
https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/moonshine/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=224373
behold.. the ultimate travel pipe! ok well maybe for me.. this will be my non dedicated go to clincher, especially for travel
it is rusticated as mentioned to prevent dammaged appearance (most rustications i dont like but this one has a nice smooth look to it without it being smooth), acrylic stem for durability, short for pockets and ease of clenching, i decided not to go with an army mount since this looks small enough for me. Also .91 oz, cant beat that, not to mention really cool/modern looking. Im a happy guy. thanks all!

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Barling TP
english-estate-pipe-barling-tp-m-pre_1_6e5526557b516ff6b8941c1816185801.jpg

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
+1 on the shortened Falcon. I have a straight and a bent (both shortened)and 3 bantam bowls and they fit perfectly into a small pelican case. Perfect for all kinds of traveling and safe to pack anywhere.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Jv- Thanks for the picture. Don't think I want to own one, but do want to see one up close and personal.... Have to wait for next pipe show....
I'm pretty o.k. with any pipe except my meers traveling with me, and they travel in number- somewhere between 4 and 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.