What Is the Single Most Special Blend, or Tin, in Your Stash?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

codecreatively

Can't Leave
Sep 17, 2014
Great thread Jesse. For me, it's a tin of Old Gowrie that I picked up in Scotland. It's the only tin I bought there, and although opened, holds great sentimental value.
Aside from that, are my semi-aged tins of Elizabethan Mixture. It's the first tobacco that I purchased when I started (I bought a bent Peterson online first, and was so green that I didn't buy any tins with it!). Picked up a few Dunhill tins, and this blend pulled me in from the get go. Smoking it now in a bent Peterson, and it just gives all of the nostalgic feels. There are many blends I like, some even more, but if I had to choose one for eternity it would be this.

grimpuffer

Can't Leave
Aug 29, 2016
For me it’s the tin of Union Square I bought with my first ever “real” pipe tobacco order.
I don’t even like pure VAs but I’ve hung on to this one. It’s got about 10yrs on it and I figure if I still have it in another 10 I’ll give pure VAs another try :puffy:
I’ll also say I have 8oz of Penzance that a very kind person sent to me off another forum free of charge. That one is my very special occasion smoke as I haven’t been able to get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.