What Is So Hard About Keeping Pipe Sweetener in Stock?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uperepik

(Oldtown)
Mar 8, 2017
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BWYNIDO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_SBSTzbT6FJE7B
Just throwing it out there, I just wish I could do like Andy and use one bottle for 4 years. I go through the stuff like water.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
My mistake was not going over my 4noggins cart on my order. It will be on my next.
BTW, 4noggins... you need some more Choward's Gum. I love their product and will buy much more next time.
David

cosmicbobo

May 11, 2017
it keeps coming and going from my cart. I am waiting to try one tobacco to see if I want more. By the time I order it will have gone in and out of stock four times. Twice in the last two days.

P&C is the same thing
4noggins has had it more consistently and I boofed it up by deleting the wrong item from my cart last time.
Also, 4noggins has a small tin of the Nording Stones I want to try. Elsewhere, it's ten bucks to try it. I'll take the 2$ package

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
LOL......Choward's Gum came in today. It's now available on the website along with Clean & Cure.
Cheers,

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Rum, vodka, choose your poison. I use rum and it works fine. Besides, if I just dip CLEAN pipe cleaners in the shot glass, I can drink the remainder. :D

cosmicbobo

May 11, 2017
Cart ready. Now to wait for payday Wed.
As to snake oil, I hate snakes. But I don't mind spending a few bucks on this to see if it's easier, works better, and different than what I have had. I will probably order some 90% iso from the people who deliver my groceries, as well.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
I see price on Clean & Cure went down on 4noggins. Used to be almost $5. I grabbed a bottle there about a month ago, before that was using 96% alcohol with some honey. I like C&C better.

Status
Not open for further replies.