PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
During the show you can hear Brian re-light his pipe. So I want to know, what is he smoking? What's he smoking it in? What style lighter does he use? This all helps build the mental image of what is actually going on during the show. Maybe make it part of the intro?

sixmp

Can't Leave
Jan 19, 2012
I dunno about a live stream, you know what these radio types can be like, sitting around in women's underwear and high heels :)

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
He said in episode two that a live stream was not an option.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
wanted to bump this since i didnt get a response from kevin or brian. so can we add this to the show?

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
that is a very good question hawk, +1 for you!!
Every little bit helps when listening to the radio, makes it feel like youre there with them.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
yeah, i heard him re-lighting too! I am also very interested in what he was smoking :D

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
He said in one episode he wouldn't say. My guess is so it doesn't get all bought up by fans dying to try it lol. If I remember correctly the reason he gave was to not influence peoples decisions on blends. However, if memory serves me correctly, I believe he let it slip that it's a VaPer blend. I intend on patroning the Las Vegas show this year, which Brian said he was attending. Maybe I'll get a better hint in person. Brian did say he's not a fan of English blends and isn't too big on aromatics either. This could be a case of Mr. Owl though, the world may never know.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
I thought he said in episode 1 that he was partial to Arcadia. I remember this because it's my go-to blend also.
Though McClelland's doesn't like to say, I have it on good authority that it's stoved Virginia and orientals.

Status
Not open for further replies.