PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
sounds good! Ill keep you guys posted when I get that new tobacco scent I would b happy to ship some out to you guys..

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I can't top that. The candle-making know-how is impressive. Replace the art with something that matches the

kids' interest, and give it as a storage tin for kids' collections -- buttons, paperclips, pins, whatever. They have

the nice screw down tops, secure but not difficult to open. You'd better not pass this off as a replacement for

the latest computer game, but as a stocking stuffer, it might be more pleasing than the game over the long run.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Great idea and making the quality top notch! The website had a line that cracked me up -- "Excellent in soy and safe for bath and body." Why in the hell would you want to sent your bath or body soap with pipe tobacco? lols just smoke a bowl!
Craig

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
That is a great idea, I'll have to try it. Unless you start selling them. Never know you could be the next Yankee Candle guru.

houndstooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2013
Very cool indeed! I keep bees, so I will have to try making some beeswax candles with some of my tins! Thanks for the great idea!

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
I am doin a test run on my first Pipe Tin Candle right now and it is smelling pretty great and burning well... Making sure the tin doesnt explode something crazy before I start making these things haha!

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Very cool! My wife blended me a candle at a local place a while ago - Hops, Leather and Pipe Tobacco. Burning now, smells great! Let us know how the pipe tobacco scent works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.