PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
There is no point trying to get the pipes. Weezell and me have a pact that whoever goes first inherits the others pipes. Be honest with yourself guy. Who the hell would want 200+ heavily ghosted late 19th century 'cutty' pipes. It's not exactly interesting. When you have seen one you have seen them all.

I've followed you for years, Simon! Years! Since before we met up for some smokes and lunch in Manhattan.

But, then, I am not sure being followed, or following, is a big deal in any stretch of the word.

In short, I don't see anything happening with this.
Damn, I just tested the "follow" thing and it locked my computer up for over a minute. I'm just testing this thing.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
What I’d love to see is the ability to set if you want to follow a combination just the person's threads they create, posts, or reactions. I think I’d mainly follow to see the threads that they create.

Any thoughts on this, @admin?

Reactions: JOHN72

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
And now a public service announcement on behalf of mental health. If actually followed, I'd immediately go into a self-defense mode, but keep in mind that the mentally ill, 95% or more of whom have no violent ideation going on, might follow people because they think you're their dead Uncle George or some celebrity they adore. The mentally ill catch enough punishment in life without being clobbered.