Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sittingbear

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2015
Olympia, WA
What the hell happened?! I like the new look and all, but the search function seems stripped of any helpful criteria since the update. I have always relied on the site to search for new tobaccos based on the multiple parameters, especially flavors and production status, but now those have been pared down to five generic criteria. It looks about the same as the search function at SPC, which I have found almost useless in comparison. Why??? Is it just me, or has the search function been restricted and/or limited?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
What the hell happened?! I like the new look and all, but the search function seems stripped of any helpful criteria since the update. I have always relied on the site to search for new tobaccos based on the multiple parameters, especially flavors and production status, but now those have been pared down to five generic criteria. It looks about the same as the search function at SPC, which I have found almost useless in comparison. Why??? Is it just me, or has the search function been restricted and/or limited?
This may answer most or all of your questions:

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I asked TR about that and the response I got was that the search functions were still under construction and more advanced features would be coming.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I noticed that you can't yet see anything in terms of biographical information when you click on a user profile. It shows their avatar, nothing further.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
This may answer most or all of your questions:

but that requires reading ... what the hell good is that??? Go back to your scribbles old man!

lol

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Just checked out the site since it’s new redesign and it’s not as helpful as before. I wish they still had the exclude feature. Also, I’m surprised they went live with the switchover when it seems like even they don’t think it’s finished.

Reactions: KruegerFlap