PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
I own a small distribution company for the food and hospitality industry, although profession wise I have a PhD in accounting. I teach part time at a small time private university in a neighboring city, and when required I do employ my professional wine tasting skills in order to promote certain products in my company's portfolio.

glaswegian

Lurker
Jul 4, 2018
I´m a Buyer / Purchasing Agent for vegetables for the biggest retailer in Germany.

Before this I was in the army for 10 Years....but ten years ago a I left the troops.

Now I´m General Cucumber! :-D

jjmitchem

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 30, 2012
Active Duty Army Chaplain
Which means: Counselor, Advisor, Staff Officer and Pastor rolled into one

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Jim - I know an active duty Army Chaplain.
Spent 21 years on active duty. Now Retired.

Spent 10 years as Managing Editor of a monthly hunting and fishing magazine. (Where else can you get paid to go fishing and write stories about it?)

Last 12 years has been spent as a self-employed print advertising designer and occasional blogger about pipe stuff.

james72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
I write math problems for a living (going on twelve years now). I write 'em and my partner sells 'em. Before that, I was a teacher.

thomasw

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 5, 2016
High school teacher. Soon to be full time fly fisherman and part time photographer (that is, I will scare a lot of trout and take a lot of poorly composed film shots and develop/print them myself so no one else suffers aesthetically).

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
Im a Systems Administrator for a managed I.T. company that services Central+Northern California banks

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Senior Estimator for a South Texas oilfield contractor. Have prepared estimates and bid packages for as small as replacing a 2” meter tube, to 30 miles of 36” pipeline, to a $40 MM gas plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.