Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Dallas for a 3 day work related stuff. I did not carry any pipe or cigar as I did not anticipate any down time to smoke. During the evening there was a surprise... Company branded memento local cigar handed out.
I smoked it yesterday night. It was cold and I had too many beers - while the room note was nice, and the cigar tasted like chocolate, I did not taste it very well, and had to run inside because of the cold.

My long time friend and colleague (who is a non smoker),tried a couple of puffs on mine, and decided that he does not like cigars, soI took his away for safekeeping.

I might smoke it tonight or tomorrow night.

View attachment 11636

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Smoking a Perdomo Habano Corojo while drinking Eggnog spiked with Kraken Rum and decorating the Christmas tree. ?

I bet that’s delicious!

I love Perdomo’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Epicure with the sun-grown wrapper. To me, it’s a steal and a bit of a sleeper. Or it was when I discovered it per chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Too chilly today but bought 5 Liga Papas Frits, been hearing about them little suckers for a couple months. Gonna give them a try.

I enjoy the Papas Fritas more than the full sized Liga No. 9s. The smaller, petit corona size plays a big role, I suspect. Just a little firecracker. I haven't tried the new, smaller sizes of the No. 9, so maybe I'd like them more.

k9shag

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2012
North Carolina
A little earlier a Fuente 858 Sun Grown. This is my staple and I keep several boxes on hand at all times. In fact I was at the shop today and only one box came in so I snagged it. I am a Fuente snob smoking the 858 Sungrown and Opus X the majority of the time. On occasion it will be a Padron or a Carillo. I also keep a healthy supply from the Island south of Miami on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.