lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
aJW9MzHl.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
After yesterday’s disappointing RomaCaft Intemperance, I decided to take another run at it and try the RomaCraft Cromagnon Robusto Extra.

I bought these seegars from Smokingpipes, and it’s possible that they are too wet. If this one sucks, I’ll put the rest of them away for a year or so, let them age and dry out a bit.

IMG_6013.jpeg

How does the Piedra compare to the Quintero? I seem to recall the Piedras getting some love on some CC forums, but don't really remember. Since the going rate for a standard Robusto is around 30 bucks down here, I'll take any deal I can find.
I found the Piedra quite good - better than the Quintero. Having said that, it tunneled at around the 2/3 mark, and I could not finish it.

Of course it does not compare to the names like Monte or Romeo Y Julieta but, overall I enjoyed while it was burning properly.

Quintero was slightly less flavorful but it burned properly till the end

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Having a Rocky Patel The Edge Corojo Robusto, 5.5" x 50 on the porch. A fitting on our bathroom sink failed over the weekend. Fortunately, we were home at the time and were able to shut off the water before too much water spilled into the basement. Some boxes got wet and I was able to move them (they didn’t soak through). This could’ve been truly disastrous as thousands of my LPs are stored down there in boxes while we work on the house. Our regular plumber was on vacation, but his recommended substitute was able to come today and replace the faucet fixture. Whew!

IMG_20230821_181643.jpg

IMG_20230821_183228.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
After yesterday’s disappointing RomaCaft Intemperance, I decided to take another run at it and try the RomaCraft Cromagnon Robusto Extra.

I bought these seegars from Smokingpipes, and it’s possible that they are too wet. If this one sucks, I’ll put the rest of them away for a year or so, let them age and dry out a bit.

View attachment 241517
Decided to take a nap instead.