Aug 21, 2019
Illusione Epernay Le Grande
2MzgoxMl.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Here he is, smoking stogies, what ya give up the pipe? LOL 😝

Hadn’t seen you in the pipe WAYS forever, thought you dropped out, now I see you are here. :)

Holy Crap, you moved to Tijuana? Damm, just the thought of this makes me nervous. :(

Stay safe! ❤️
Yo! I've actually been smoking cigars for way longer than the pipe... The main reason I don't post about my pipe smoking is I've been extremely boring with it lately. It's basically one of the Gawith Dark Flakes, a rope, or Haunted Bookshop/OJK....

As for Tijuana, I think the area I'm living is pretty safe. It's by the beach and there are a lot of other filthy gringos out here.... the traffic conditions on the other hand😵‍💫 I want a motorcycle to split lanes but how many risks can a man take before he's just dead?

It was a family day trip day today. Since giving up cigarettes, it also meant a no tobacco kind of a day (Mostly)

After filling up with a breakfast of Five Brothers, I did not get to smoke the entire day. I did pack my pipes, but since I got only about 7-8 minutes, I got about 5 minutes of smoking time before I had to put it out.

Now back home and after dinner it’s cigar time - Esteban Carreras Chupa Cabra 10th Anniversary
IMG_7364.jpeg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
It was a family day trip day today. Since giving up cigarettes, it also meant a no tobacco kind of a day (Mostly)

After filling up with a breakfast of Five Brothers, I did not get to smoke the entire day. I did pack my pipes, but since I got only about 7-8 minutes, I got about 5 minutes of smoking time before I had to put it out.

Now back home and after dinner it’s cigar time - Esteban Carreras Chupa Cabra 10th Anniversary
Well, hold on, you can't say family day trip without telling us where you went... 😆

Now smoking a Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Nicaragua. Quite good

16913687146545095157618321664455.jpg

Well, hold on, you can't say family day trip without telling us where you went... 😆

Now smoking a Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Nicaragua. Quite good

View attachment 238340
We went to visit the Barnegat Lighthouse in NJ. So it was a little hiking, a little climb on top of the light house (172 ft / 216 steps) a little kite flying, etc… It is a rocky beach, with lots of seaweed, but we still got out feet wet.
I was wearing jeans and did not plan to get my feet wet, so I wore a drenched soggy jeans about half the time 😀