PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jwussow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 7, 2021
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro. 5th time’s the charm, I guess. Had to snip quite a bit off and smoke it like I’m sucking water through a garden hose to put out a house fire… but the flavor and smoke output are finally there. Tasty cigar, when it works.

View attachment 235783
Have you tried a PerfecDraw? I found it was a great investment. If it saves two tight cigars, it pays for itself!

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro. 5th time’s the charm, I guess. Had to snip quite a bit off and smoke it like I’m sucking water through a garden hose to put out a house fire… but the flavor and smoke output are finally there. Tasty cigar, when it works.

View attachment 235783
That's a bummer they've been so tight. I've really enjoyed that line. A real steak dinner of a cigar...

Now smoking an Avión Tuxtla with some coffee from the same area as the cigar wrapper, Veracruz, Mexico.

20230728_184129.jpg

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
That's a bummer they've been so tight. I've really enjoyed that line. A real steak dinner of a cigar...

Now smoking an Avión Tuxtla with some coffee from the same area as the cigar wrapper, Veracruz, Mexico.

View attachment 236257
The Black Market is a firm favorite of mine. I’m glad I didn’t write the vandal off completely, it’s delicious and a hefty smoke. You have it right with the steak dinner comparison. I almost always wish a cigar was bolder and stronger, but I was seriously buzzing and more than satisfied by the halfway point, which is extremely rare.