What beers are you drinking with your pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Yes, I think it was Sapporo. It is a bit different from the French brandies I'm used to but it was excellent.
Could have also been Suntory.
"For relaxing times, make it Suntory time."

macnutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2011
No, a name like Suntory even I would remember. I will find out later tonight when he gets off work but I do believe it was Saporro, it sounds right.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Im drinking lions head, which is a pilsner made right around the corner, its cheap, doesnt taste like much but is going well with my pipe

billm67

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Camp Hill, PA
I had some Bell's double cream stout the other day. Even though it's a no smoking establishment...I remember thinking this would go really well with a good pipe if black Russian. I think that beer would go good with just about anything.

Jul 15, 2011
I drink Pabst Blue Ribbon whenever I want to feel self hate and shame and regret the next morning. Other than that, I just stick with good old Miller Genuine Draft, but never with a pipe. Two before bed and I sleep like a baby. I don't touch the hard stuff anymore.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I got some Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat yesterday and YUMMY!
I think Shaun pointed out the actual brand of chocolate stout earlier in the thread. I can never remember the names of stuff.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
macnutz,get down with your herb smokin,soap stone pipe self!Hell bein an old hippie like us aint it!Now,where was I........

jaybird

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2011
...I never drink beer with a pipe or drink beer during the colder months. It's strictly a summer drink for me. But I did discover Alvear Amontillado, it's a sherry, wonderful stuff.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
I really enjoy a rich Belgian with a pipe.

Right now I really like one called the Donker, by Kasteel.

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
I generally don't drink with my smoke because I usually enjoy a good pipe during breaks at work. All around best beer with pipe tobacco has to be Guinness. Some pairings are perfect.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Holy thread resurrection, Batman ;)
Since posting that, I've migrated to hoppy, somewhat bitter (rather than fruity) IPAs. But I'm still up for a good stout with a pipe.

roryrumfelt

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2014
good ol EMP goes well with a blue moon, and I had HH lat flake with a yingling and it paired up pretty well~

chocolate porter and cult bloodmon DO NOT GO WELL together be warned hahaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.