PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
Half & Half in a bent Whitehall.

Was smoking some Dutch Black Vanilla in a Njord Viking.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Just lit up my last bowl of MacBaren Scottish Blend circa 1985 in my Dad's LaRocca. Thanks again to Uber for gifting me such an aged blend to try; It's a fantastic smoke!
I'd like to add that this blend is about 2 years older than me and something my Dad could have been smoking out of the tin in his heavy pipe smoking days.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Since my last post, I smoked Black House in a short stem black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano. Then it was Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend pipe. I'm half finished with Amphora Red in a Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark Dublin. And I'll finish up the evening with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in one or maybe 2 MM cobs, depending on how late I stay up.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
CBW in a Wally Frank 'White Bar', listening to Sly and the Family Stone on the radio...
Yep, it's 1971 around here today.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Started off the morning a few hours ago with a bowl of rather dry Dunhill EMP in an Astley 3/4 bent billiard with a nice cup of strong Columbian. Now, after walking the dogs, I've lit a bowl of aged McClelland 13 year old Virginia ribbon with a little bit of perique thrown in for good measure. And a huge cup of fresh columbian that I accidentally spilled some Irish whiskey into. Gotta be more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.