PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps under very humid, threatening rain clouds, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style.
Micoli.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Dunhill Nightcap in a Meer...
dURT8se.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly Sunday pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Just finished a bowl of what was purported to be one of several iterations of the late author Shelby Foote's favorite pipe-tobacco blend. To wit: two-thirds Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend and one-third Barking Dog. The latter was some very old House of Windsor product that I found, forgotten, in my cellar.

The verdict? I LIKE it! Now I am interested to see how it will be with a better version of Barking Dog. Any recommendations for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.