PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloozoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 1, 2023
I enjoyed my Turkish Surprise* so much the other day that I put another bowl together.

*The same as Turkish Parfait: fill bottom-third of larger bowled pipe with whatever non-aromatic you like. Tear up some good Turkish leaf and make this the middle-third layer. Top third same as bottom third. If you're in full possession of your mental faculties this will be Turkish Parfait. If you're like me, you'll have forgotten you put down the Turkish layer by the time you burn down to it , et voila! - Turkish Surprise.

IMG_5619.jpeg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Doubling up, Pipe Force V, trying to get some moisture back in this pipe since it has a loose stem since the recent weather change. Contemplating storing it with Boveda for a few days. It really is one of my best, most consistent smokers. Former pipes I like are about 3 times what I like to pay, but I understand why. This one was a lucky find, barely in my price range.
image.jpg

Green Hill piper

Can't Leave
Feb 1, 2023
The next pipe is an all ivory pipe bought in 1975/76 in Hong Kong when it was legal to buy ivory
It is my worst drilled pipe and I have not smoked it in almost 40 years

A bowl of cube cut MacBaren’s HH Pure Virginia

View attachment 251832View attachment 251833
That is truly original. How does it smoke? Does the ivory not burn? Awesome looking pipe though!

Status
Not open for further replies.