*** What Are You Smoking?*** (October 2018)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful steak and mashed potatoes dinner with strawberries and cheese cake for dessert. Part way through this bowl of Comptons York Full Mixture in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Yankees-Red Sox game.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
G&H Bob’s Chocolate Flake in a Danish billiard by Henri with amber stem. Snifter of Laphroig.

32YkmSr.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
HU Khoisaan in a group 6 smooth Dunhill Bruyere billiard. Man I love this stuff.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty snack and am now smoking Watch City Cap’n Boomer’s in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Had a tasting night: Artisan, Fusillier's Ration, and Bengal Slices. I loved the Artisan...maybe even better than NightCap. Between Russ's Bengal Slices and Fusillier's, they ARE similar, but I think I like the mellow, creamy flavor of Fusillier's a BIT better than Bengal's slightly harder edge. We'll keep track and see, but they were all great.
CW

Status
Not open for further replies.