***What Are You Smoking?*** (November, 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackhouse from November 2011 in a Dunhill Shell Cherrywood Poker from 1976. This Blackhouse will last a very long time. This is one of the very few 8 ounce tins I have. After opening I put it in two jars. There is a bowl or two still remaining in the first jar, and the second one is full. Good thing, as this is a good smoke.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful chili and vanilla bean ice cream dinner, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke #44 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem

Dusk

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2019
Undah Da Sea
Smoking some Sutliff 515-RC1 Red Virginia mixed with Sutliff 507-C Virginia slices in a MM cob. Has a very nice sweetness and sour cream kind of tang to it. Which sounds kind of weird but it's a complex flavor that's quite pleseant. I originally wanted to try this with 507-S stoved Virginia but there was no stock available... Still, the slices were not a bad substitute at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.