Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Then, I ran some errands, and smoked a bowl of 1970s Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega military mount with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip.
Dr.Grabow_Omega_1974.jpg

Currently, I've a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a straight smooth brown circa 1940s-50s JW (John Wanamaker) made in London (Comoy’s) 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
JW_Billiard186.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a very late, but tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Hawaiian Kona Extra Fancy, neat, is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Astros game while the scampers are rollickin' around the den.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Picked up a hibiscus for the deck, starting to feel like spring! Peterson 125th Anniversary B42 Rua and some moist Wilke No. 515 with a little bit of well dried Deep Hollow on top to help because I didn’t dry the other, lol. Surprised at how enjoyable it is but guessing @Chasing Embers might suggest it’s a waste of the Deep Hollow! Good company as usual! IMG_3942.jpegIMG_3943.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.