PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
I like it too. It was one I tried a few years ago, in the "beginning", but I purchased a few more and tossed them in the "cellar". I'm glad I did. I thought about this blend just the other day. It will be there for me after I do some more exploring.
Yea, I believe I’ll be ordering a few more as well. Be interesting to see how it ages.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Update from yesterday: spent the day with GH Ennerdale Flake in a wee Tilshead smooth Dublin. Started this first day of Spring with Peterson Early Morning Pipe in an Upshall P Poker with long square shank and sterling band with matching eighth-bent tapered stem. Quickly followed with more Ennerdale in the TIlshead.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Near the first third of this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
View attachment 296836

I went outside to figure out the little squeals that I heard. To my shock, amazement and amusement, I discovered that Sam the Scamp is a girl, and she had five baby kittens under the back deck. We had wondered why her belly was so big, and why she wouldn’t stay inside lately, and now we know why. We brought them in the house because it’s cold outside. I’m very worried how Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger will react to this, not to mention all the ferals, especially Daisy the Feral Princess, who hates Sam. I don’t know how in the world we are going to handle this, financially and otherwise.

First baby photo.
View attachment 296837
View attachment 296838
View attachment 296839
View attachment 296840
Can you get her fixed? It’s actually better for her health in addition to the population problem. I know a little late, but could easily happen again. It increases breast cancer risk for female cats to go through heat a lot.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine bowl and a half of freshly made chicken soup lunch with a golden delicious apple for dessert. Then, I smoked a bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. And drank three cups of Gold Star Cafe 645, neat.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
A change this morning - Amphora Virginia in a Ropp Vintage K77 billiard.
002-598-10314.4933.jpg
I dig that Ropp!

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I know. We'll have to see. We have always assumed somebody owns her, but now, I'm not so sure.
Gotcha. I adopted a female cat, Sophia, had been through heat before I got her, she died young of breast cancer. She was special. Iris is in the same boat, one of the reasons I got her was to honor Sophia and try to catch the cancer earlier.

If there is an owner, they don’t deserve her. I really have trouble with the human race sometimes.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I know. We'll have to see. We have always assumed somebody owns her, but now, I'm not so sure.
On that note.
Years ago the wife and I were dating and this cat (besides myself) kept coming over to her yard and she started feeding it.
Went on for awhile and then one day we were out riding around and saw the damn thing asleep on the back of a sofa in front of a bay window watching tv inside a neighbors house down the street😂

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Gotcha. I adopted a female cat, Sophia, had been through heat before I got her, she died young of breast cancer. She was special. Iris is in the same boat, one of the reasons I got her was to honor Sophia and try to catch the cancer earlier.

If there is an owner, they don’t deserve her. I really have trouble with the human race sometimes.
I know the feeling, man. Btw, check your PM box.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Having my first bowl of unreleased 2023 Sutliff English slab in a brown medium bend 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. Trying to figure what all is in here and why it was rejected. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg
Sutliff_EnglishSlab.jpg
Sutliff_EnglishSlabClose.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.