PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Great lunch. Rare Duck breast sandwich with fresh greens and truffle mayo. Im having an afternoon pipe of half Fayyum Kake and half Zulu with a sprinkle of perique. I really like Zulu but I find that in the later parts of the bowl I lose he Lat. This way it lasts through the bowl. Im smoking it in a Rovera.

1709817147463.jpeg

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
GLP Montgomery in a Pete Spigot 999

52890615456_67c105b476_o.jpg
That is a fine Petey specimen

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Woke up early because the neighbor's having a big tree cut down, and the noise is almost deafening. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Wall Street w/o perique in a year 1987 ebony full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. I got John Brandt to make this for me. It’s not on the menu. Just fed the finicky Sleepy Suzy. The ferals must be elsewhere because the dry food I put down before bed time is mostly not eaten.
Peterson_MarkTwain Ebony.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Spent yesterday starting with a bowl of fresh G&H Ennerdale Flake in a Tilshead smooth Cutty with eighth-bent tapered stem. Hit the spot. Followed with Peterson Royal Yacht and, later, Elizabethan Mixture, in Upshalls, interspersed with more Ennerdale. Made for a lovely day. Starting today with Peterson Flake in a wee Upshall sandblast Dublin with smooth rim and eighth-bent tapered stem size 3-4.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Hope your dog buddy gets better!
Thank you,
She’s a great girl and she took care of my wife for 3 years of Cancer & Chemo and myself as well.
Just trying to keep her comfortable but it’s close to the end. She had great life out in the boat, at the beach in the Bahamas and out here in the hills. I think she knows it.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Jason the blacksmith in between lighting my clay pipes:):
Picked 7 bags of rubbish today; got loads of plastic & flood debris out of the trees in New Whittington. Took a reusable cup for my hot chocolate & got my hand sanitiser refilled.
Re-used 9 containers for my bubble bath, pasta, shampoo, toilet cleaner & loose Gawith Hoggarth when I went to Buxton, in addition to filling my water bottles at the Pump Room drinking fountains. Not much single use with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.