PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with peach slices on the side. I've about a third of a bowl left of Wilke Edwin on the Hudson #2 beta in a 1987 smooth medium brown Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Original.jpg

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Mmm, that was a good 80 minute smoke. Most of the Cavendish ended up falling toward the bottom of the bowl, and being that I'm not the biggest fan of perique, made for a pretty nice end. ?

All and all, not too many relights needed (just 3) given I'm on the porch with a fan going in the humid air of impending rain. It wasn't bad, just not my style, but the B&M gave me those two coins for free, so why not give them a shot?

I think after dinner, I'll keep the flake train rolling with a bowl of my D&H 2021 House Reserve (fall edition).

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
On the way home from work, Country Squire Old Toby in the Vauen Olaf Bent Egg (19.5mm x 44.88mm chamber). Fortunately, my brother called me and I just had to pull off the road into a state maintained turn around area and park under the shade and enjoy my pipe while discussing how we would solve all the world's problems in a few minutes per problem. A nice relaxing ride home !

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
First time smoking Cobblestone Hiking (Outdoors) in a straight black 1981 Ascorti Business Billiard military mount with a tapered pearl gray acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this dedicated to burleys pipe in a long time. Working on a review of this blend as I watch the Braves-Phillies game.
Ascorti_Business_Billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.