PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Continued with yesterday's plan of finishing off the remnants of a plug of Peterson 3P's in a wee Upshall sandblast Dublin with eighth-bent stem. On deck is C&D Autumn Evening in a Nachwalter smooth Dublin Halfbent with tapered twin-bore stem (because, as a New England expat I can feel Fall coming). Brewfan: congratulations on finishing your Ph.D. coursework - that's the easy part. Now the real fun begins especially if you're in the Humanities. Best wishes for getting that topic and thesis, along with abstract nailed down without too many problems ... so the the writing can begin!

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Another beautiful evening! In April I was in touch with Luiz Lavos in Brazil about a commission for a compact chimney, I’ll put something more in another thread. This is his rusticated chimney (first of this shape with his rings he’d ever attempted), horn accent, with some S.V.H. It turned out perfect!772E1B5F-3ED2-40FC-BFBE-E671BC0855A5.jpegE6177139-5267-43CE-B409-ACCC051E2E32.jpeg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
NWS Air Quality Alert today in my part of the county and 94 degree humid temps. An Air Quality Action Day means that Ground Level Ozone within the region may approach or exceed unhealthy standards. ...so no choice but to filter that bad Ozone through Capstan Navy Flake blue in my new Vauen Olaf bent egg with 9mm filter while sipping ice cold 4C Half Lemonade/Half Ice tea. Great pipe !

1656287624089.jpeg

Skink

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2021
Ronkonkoma, NY
Peterson Irish Dew in a MM Morgan while grilling up swordfish and eggplant. The smoke in the background is coming from the Weber "cheat box", tastes like charcoal but with gas. Didn't feel like standing in front of the house to assure the neighbors that "the smoke is from the briquette chimney" and not to call the fire department.
PXL_20220627_002015396.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.