PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
St. Bruno in a Sasieni Canadian & very much looking forward to the weekend.
Managed to nip down to Stonehenge a couple of days ago, for the Summer Solstice. Despite the crowds of hippy chicks & confused women they were all very chilled out & left me in peace whilst I lit up a bowl of the Bruno there, which I appreciated. Nevertheless they were all very complimentary about the size of my pipe & the alluring scent of the Saint Bruno.?
View attachment 153048
Were you wearing that Greek fisherman's cap and P-coat again like in your commercial ??? ;)⛵ :ROFLMAO:

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Got up this morning at 4:30 to take a look at the planets in alignment (it was a little cloudy), then managed to get in a surf (it wasn't great but a day with surf is always better than a day without), have done some work (looking to finish early as my wife may have broken a toe and we're going to urgent care this afternoon) and am sneaking in some Pete Old Dublin in my Savinelli Canadian. Hope everyone has good weekends ahead.

Next week I have a first call with a potential client that could really alter the work I do -- fingers crossed, lots of wood being knocked.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
C&D Big N' Burley in a Meer...
6ORcXw2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.