PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Smoking 'Open Water' plug from Cascadia Pipe Co in a short meerschaum 'cutty' with a mug of coffee as I contemplate dinner and finishing work for the day.
@condorlover1 Hi there, hope you're doing well. I'm currently working on some St Bruno Flake in the clay pipe; not smoking anything today or yesterday; will smoke a clay at the Pirate Festival next week.
When I went to the Georgian Weekend at Cromford Mill the blacksmith lit my clay pipe with an ember from his forge!
Never smoked plug in my clay pipes; how were the plugs you mentioned in the reviews?

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
S&G Brown No:4 and Open Water plug. Trying to amp up the nicotine to a more suitable level. Using a 5 inch meerschaum 'cutty' with a new Philt Pad whilst I drink yet another cup of coffee. I have to say these coffee machines that use a plastic pod are totally ground breaking. I just love all this new to me technology and it shows that the 21st century does have a few things going for it.

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
it is almost 1:00 a.m., I don't feel like going to bed, it's 29ºC (about 85ªF) and a humidity of 85%...an unbearable night, so I'll continue watching TV on the porch for a while, with a ventilator to keep cool

my last smoke of my day, and my first smoke in the Jack Howell Bulldog, the tobacco for "break" this amazing pipe is Old London Pubble Cut

Old London P.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peterson: 3 P's - Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Meer...
nc34UbO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.