PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
First try of some well aged G&H Grasmere in a little Lovat dedicated to Lakelands. The clerk at the B&M looked at me like I was crazy. Stuff has obviously been there a while as it was covered in sugary sheen. All I can say is wow. Halfway through the bowl and the room smells like rose petals. I keep picking up a hint of patchouli in the taste. The bag smelled like laundry detergent but the flavor is all flowers. I think I like it...
20191212_160111.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Smoking some dark brown twist with a splash of Condor Plug in the meerschaum 'cutty' pipe that I am trying to get to color. Its an uphill battle but the shank is slowly turning a pleasant light brown color. Back in the 19th century they had professional meerschaum coloring blokes who sat around smoking meerschaums pipes all day and getting them to color up for wealthy patrons. I suppose they were the forerunner of our beloved Jim Inks but without the 'hint of grass' tobacco review! Well its my birthday so I am off down to the pub. See you all later!

A very happy birthday to you!!!
Smoking some dark brown twist with a splash of Condor Plug in the meerschaum 'cutty' pipe that I am trying to get to color. Its an uphill battle but the shank is slowly turning a pleasant light brown color. Back in the 19th century they had professional meerschaum coloring blokes who sat around smoking meerschaums pipes all day and getting them to color up for wealthy patrons. I suppose they were the forerunner of our beloved Jim Inks but without the 'hint of grass' tobacco review! Well its my birthday so I am off down to the pub. See you all later!

Reactions: btwes7 and rushx9
Status
Not open for further replies.