PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
finnishing a bowl of wessex burley slice in charatans make after hours i started last night. nice pipes guys.
mike.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Altadis' match for Dunhill Elizabethan in a Ser Jacopo Picta Van Gogh hawkbill.

SJVanGogh1.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Ancient Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

chrissayre

Lurker
Jan 20, 2013
I read an older forum post here about 1Q. It turns out that when my first pipe came in a couple of weeks age, I went to our local mall and visited the Tinder Box store there. I bought their Wilshire blend on a whim, and it turns out, according to the posts I was reading, that Wilshire is the Tinder Box's incarnation of 1Q. As I am working from home today, I just finished a bowl of 1Q under the "Wilshire" banner and enjoyed it quite a bit. Smooth, nice room smell ( My wife walked by and said, "Now THAT smells like a pipe" ). I am guessing that 1Q is a known blend that has proven to be very popular and so individual tobacco shops adopt the blend and rename it? Either way, whatever the name, it was a nice smoke and look forward to my next with it.

cezario

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2012
Mc C. 3 Oaks Syrian in a Sasieni , canadian ( 7 ") rustic , Four Dots (patent) , from the 50's.

Status
Not open for further replies.