PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Savinelli_Hercules.jpg

Currently, I have a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
A very happy Saturday morning to you all. Smoking Barbary Coast in this lovely Scotti era Castello #33 whilst I process the news that the Australian Govt is about to lift tobacco tax another 2/3% which should make a tin close to $150 AUD. Glad my cellar is fat and getting fatter as it’s a delightful middle finger to the elected fools.

Side note: If you like a liquor note (Cognac in this case) in your tobacco give this a try, not over top but consistent all the way down the bowl and yummy stuff.
C935E457-66D5-4385-9993-5E9661800EFB.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A couple of minutes away from smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Yorktown in a clay; perfect for a clay pipe smoking Redcoat!
This is the baccy I was smoking at the Redcoats & Revolutionaries event at Cromford Mill when Jason the blacksmith lit my clay pipe with an ember from his forge.
Photo of Jason the blacksmith in between lighting my pipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.