Status
Not open for further replies.

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Honestly,
I really like the darn thing!
From the Lack of maintenance and worry about rim char or chatter to having something I can literally knock around while doing chores outdoors is a plus. I plan to get a handful of them for those reasons alone. It also smokes well.View attachment 284623
These are great little pipes that are ready for the rough and tumble, I love mine and I’ve been watching the new Dublin shape to see how people go with them as well. Smoke it in good health Paul

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
These are great little pipes that are ready for the rough and tumble, I love mine and I’ve been watching the new Dublin shape to see how people go with them as well. Smoke it in good health Paul
Will do and thanks. Totally agree.
Ill have to keep an eye out for the Dublin too. I hope all is finding you well and you have a good weekend.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
My traditional inclinations led me to an exercise in frustration with port orford cedar, a couple years ago. To group them by spine and weight like this would have required many more shafts than I had to work with, and my shooting turned south quickly. I went back to imitation woodgrain carbons. Someday when I have more time, patience, and shafts, I'll give woodies a try again!
@SBC ,
I fully understand the frustration in working with cedar shafts and creating a match set of hunting arrows with some practice arrows. Over the years, I decided, that I would buy bulk cedar shafts (100) and pay for the spines to be within 5 pounds. For example, I would buy shafts that are guaranteed to be 50 to 55 pounds of spine. Then I would check the spine on each shaft and weigh them. I could then separate them into groups of the same spine first, and then separate those by weight. Then I could build 18 arrow sets and of arrows that shot the same.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.