Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Hamborger Veermaster in a Stanwell Hand Cut

52891069343_3625d6a31a_o.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Looks like a decent place to talk to some yotes as well.
Absolutely.
I love calling dogs, but I’m one of those weirdos that stays focused on the primary quarry.
I did see fresh (very) fox and bobcat sign while trying to find javi bedding areas. Javi rifle hunts are usually frustrating because archery, youth, and HAM (handgun/archery/muzzleloader) hunts have been already pressuring any herds in the area for the past 4 weeks.

A few years back, on the other side of the mountain in that pic, I shot one rattlesnake walking out to a stand, and another walking back-within 100yds of each other and two different species.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Absolutely.
I love calling dogs, but I’m one of those weirdos that stays focused on the primary quarry.
I did see fresh (very) fox and bobcat sign while trying to find javi bedding areas. Javi rifle hunts are usually frustrating because archery, youth, and HAM (handgun/archery/muzzleloader) hunts have been already pressuring any herds in the area for the past 4 weeks.

A few years back, on the other side of the mountain in that pic, I shot one rattlesnake walking out to a stand, and another walking back-within 100yds of each other and two different species.
I bet that does put a damper on things. Public land?

Status
Not open for further replies.