PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Jings ! Eleven pages already ! A happy belated birthday ? to @PiedmontPipe ?
A bowl of Peter Stokkebye’s Luxury Twist Flake in a Peterson System Standard 313? earlier today whilst burning branches.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 125874
@Ettrick puffer Did you enjoy having a fire ?; I know I do!
I'd have liked to have joined you for a fireside chat and a clay pipe of baccy - and I'd like to have lit it from the fire like at the Derbyshire Woodland Festival!

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Some WCC 'Old Black Magic' in this self-restored S. Bang 'Aristocratica Rossa' Brandy [featuring the trusty Al Pascia pipesock that conveniently doubles as makeshift stand] - puffy puffy Great with some black coffee

j9oRq6Ml.jpg

Before anyone asks, smoking it "the Einstein way" here with the semi-pulled stem : -

iu
Like my MM Carolina Gent...LOL!!

lonepiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2017
Central Virginia
St. Bruno in a Peterson Dublin. Decaf on the side. Saw there was only three pages on this thread and thought I posted it on the wrong one. Then I realized it’s February.
And I also realized it’s Groundhog Day. As a Western Pennsylvania native I can’t let my family and friends back home know or I’ll be disowned and shunned for all eternity.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
@halfdan aye you can’t beat a fire ??
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer
@Ettrick puffer If I'd been there with you I'd have smoked a clay pipe and lit it from the fire; my pipe tobacco tin will be good for storing my match cord (as used on English Civil War muskets) once I've smoked the baccy...
Thinking of getting some for lighting the clay pipe at re-enactment events.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Started to refurbish this French Major Black pipe yesterday and after I removed all the dirt and grime from the outside and the horrendous amount of cake from the bowl I noticed a couple cracks that went all the way through. Had to fix those, but will not go any further on this one. Smoked some Smoker's Pride Whiskey in it to make sure it was still structurally sound. Did quite well. Was worth the little bit of time I put into it.major black.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.