PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Kraken Bar in my Former bamboo billiard.

IMG-1062.png

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Glad for my small capacity pipes. in this weather. If I smoke half a bowl, I don't like to leave them outside. I’ll dump them sooner then leave em out, honestly. Much better to just finish. ODF in a Herbaugh Cutty, about a group 3 size bowl.
View attachment 270413
Nice pipe…This pic reminds me of Weezel’s cutty meer pics he used to post. 🙏

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Gawith Hoggarth Cherry Cream Flake in a Peterson Wicklow 53, a dedicated cherromatic smoker. I thought I did well getting 10 oz. a few years back, but if I had known this tobacco was headed for the chopping block I would’ve gotten at least twice as much. Those crystals 😍

As a nice aside, @AroEnglish messaged me about this pipe a few days back, and chatting with him got me back into smoking my pipes for the first time in a long time. Cheers, sir!

IMG_8352.jpeg

IMG_8354.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, sea bass and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2012 Mac Baren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth brown 1950s Peterson K 608S pot with a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. Gold Star Yemen Red Mocha Harrazaa+, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_608S_PotK.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
This pipe and then the other red smooth apple that you smoke (Dunhill maybe?) where the stummel is the same color as the stem is such a sick look. There’s a Moretti with a similar look for sale right now on a certain site that I’ve been considering for awhile. Such a cool look to my eye.
Thanks. I agree. If you don't mind some advice, I would recommend that you buy that Moretti if you think you will regret it if somebody else buys it. That's happened to me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.