PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
yeah you're gonna be on that awhile, gorgeous piece too.
0.81 x 2.6 of pure pleasure, baby! (That’s what my wife said!).

It’s my first time alone in my house in ages. I’m taking this and some Willett Rye to my garage. If I easily find my way out, I will have failed in my mission.

And yes, the pipe world lost a giant when Bruce passed. His pipes are some of the finest I’ve ever smoked, and some of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen.

Paul 3.0

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 10, 2019
Anderson, SC
0.81 x 2.6 of pure pleasure, baby! (That’s what my wife said!).

It’s my first time alone in my house in ages. I’m taking this and some Willett Rye to my garage. If I easily find my way out, I will have failed in my mission.

And yes, the pipe world lost a giant when Bruce passed. His pipes are some of the finest I’ve ever smoked, and some of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen.
treasure it my friend, I too understand the allure of finally getting a quiet house, wife and 2 kiddos here. Excellent choice on the beverage, sipping a Whistle Pig (rye) here

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Good Friday, all; well, not "Good Friday", simply wishing everyone a lower-case good Friday. If it happens to be upper-case Good Friday in a sect with which I'm unfamiliar, then Good Friday as well as good Friday to its members.

Now that that's been clarified, I'll return to some old tobacco in a young pipe. Tastes fine, but I'm having trouble dealing with the cognitive dissonance.

View attachment 270227
good Friday to you my friend

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
treasure it my friend, I too understand the allure of finally getting a quiet house, wife and 2 kiddos here. Excellent choice on the beverage, sipping a Whistle Pig (rye) here
Yeah, that’s the exact setup I usually have! Hang in there, bud! 😂

Willett is a staple, both the rye and bourbon. Whistle pig is some smooth stuff. Got a chance to try their “Boss Hog” not long ago. A fine dram. You ever had Lot 40 rye?

BriarsAndBottles

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2022
Hercules, California

Willett is a staple, both the rye and bourbon. Whistle pig is some smooth stuff. Got a chance to try their “Boss Hog” not long ago. A fine dram. You ever had Lot 40 rye?
I got a bottle their 13 year because a local shop got some by accident a few years back. Drank it all and then realized it goes for $900+.

I was a whistle pig fan till I saw they went full Gen Z and made a pit viper edition.

Paul 3.0

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 10, 2019
Anderson, SC

Ive tried the boss hog, but was gifted a sample (not really 4 of us drank the thing one night) never had the 40 year. The Willet Pot Still is likely my fave bourbon period. Terrific stuff.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Ive tried the boss hog, but was gifted a sample (not really 4 of us drank the thing one night) never had the 40 year. The Willet Pot Still is likely my fave bourbon period. Terrific stuff.
Hahah, not 40 year (I wish!) but the brand “Lot 40”. It’s a canadian 100% rye whiskey. The most intensely flavorful rye I’ve had.

And yeah, Willet’s bourbon is money, despite the gimmicky bottle. I have a 1.5 liter bottle in my “posterity stash” 😂

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
Finally sitting down to enjoy a pipe. It’s been a busy day of running errands and working in the shop. I have two more pipes almost done. I got a big box of briar delivered today, happy about that. It sucks I can’t smoke and work at the same time but I’m a heavy salivator and if I had a pipe in my mouth looking down, I’d fill the bowl lol. I have some Sutliff 507c and a glass of woodford reserve. Cheers! image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.