PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
It's time for me to...View attachment 266861

Ovaltine Breakfast Blend in the mug, RedVaPer Kake in the bowl. Get 'er done!

P.S.: I haven't seen you post lately, Carol. I see you're reading through WAYS, though. I hope things are improving for you, I wish you a sound recovery, if not speedy. 😊
Thank you for the kind thoughts. From all of you. I tried a smoke yest, but it triggered an instant coughing fit. Guess it'll be a while yet. I am indeed reading and enjoying this great forum. After reading the thread on square tins having questionable seals, I promptly jarred all my Capstan Blue flake. And checked seals on the round tins. I don't have a big cellar, but what I have, I want to protect. So thanks for the info on here. I'll get back to my pipes, eventually, I have no doubt. Great day everyone!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Very cool. I added it! I've been wanting to try some more Burley!
One thing I've found with Semois is it has a bit of a green "vegetative" flavour, but I was smoking some of it last week and that seems to have dissipated with years of aging. It's pretty straight ahead stuff. Shag-cut straight burley. Different terroir. Five Brothers might be slightly more nic-rich. As always, YMMV!

Cloozoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 1, 2023
Getting further acquainted with Fillmore in a 120 while trying to get over my scorching top/front of one of my old pipes this morning while still only half awake. Survived over eighty years in beautiful shape but couldn't make it through a year of my cretinous ham-handedness🤬

IMG_5964.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.