PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
After seeing so many here enjoy their cigars, I had to wonder what I might be missing. So I bought a small tin of H Upmann 1844 Reserve apertifs. Got them yesterday, tried one today. Ummm-no. Did not care for it, at all. Will give them to my nephew. He smokes them ol cigarettes, and might like these. :LOL: Live and learn. Back to my pipe. To each his (or her) own, yes? Good day all.

I went from pipes, later in life cigars, now back to pipes.

With all the amazing pipe blends out there, I’ve never looked back at pipes, until a few months back, not sure how I ran across these;

I have to admit, these do sound interesting, not your typical cigars.

Their other cigars are also quite interesting, makes me think, there’s more boutique cigars out there with different blending in them, more pipe like, etc...

P.S. Woo, Latakia, Perique, Virginia, Turkish. hmm 🤔

Aromatic hmm 🤔

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, flounder and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a very small, slight bent black sandblasted Smokers Forum.UK 2015 POTY Chris Askwith Prince 5 with a tapered black acrylic stem with a flared bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Askwith_Prince5_SFUK_2015POY.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Grousemoor in a 1901 Sam McLardy & Co. Meerschaum with vulcanite stem.

Be well everyone! ❤️

This one goes out to @alaskanpiper because we’re having a Sitka day out here, and it made me think of Alaska and our Alaskan brother.

I stayed there a few months, the raining is insane, but at least more drizzle all the time, not buckets...

For those that don’t know it’s always raining in Sitka, probably the wettest place in the USA, and today here, it’s just like Sitka. LOL 😆

F3C274D4-6D88-45AA-961B-2BB1994F6843.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.