PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am a about half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Crimson Guard in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

pharmpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2019
Had to work through lunch. Perking myself up with some Old Joe Krantz in a MM cob while driving to site two for the afternoon. I don't always treat my workday pipes the best, therefore I keep a collection of serviceable MM cobs in my console.
OJK is a strange tobacco for me.....I really don't feel like I love it, and yet I am reaching for it more and more on my mid-day smokes. cray

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Journey Into Fear starring Joseph Cotten and Orson Welles.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Watching The Saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.