PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins and a golden delicious apple on the side. Then, I ate a few potato chips. Haven't done that in years. Have a quarter of a bowl left of Watch City Beta Test VaBur Final Version in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with a unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. I devoted two pipes to this soon-to-be released OTC-like blend created by Ernie and me.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty peach sandwich, and am smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink. It's time for my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Astley‘s No. 44 in a Jack Howell Bulldog.

IMG0138.jpeg

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Some Carole-Burns-blended Gramercy Park in a rusticated estate original Caminetto Business billiard with saddle-bit featuring the gold-stamped mustache. In his book Rare Smoke - The Ultimate Guide to Pipe Collecting, author Richard Carleton Hacker said of these, "During its 12-year reign, Caminetto was one of the finest smoking Italian briars available due to its variety of unique finishes and a curing process that made for an unbelievably dry smoke." I can vouch for the dry-smoke claim, it's true, and this pipe is simply a joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.