Oct 12, 2011
Glorious
sQXVBB2.png
in a Meer...

oJQUpmI.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, freshly made Shepard's pie and a big slice of freshly made triple chocolate cake for dessert. Guess I'll be dieting for a few days. :) I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Cardinals game.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Would love some of that sunshine, been terrible down here

I can only imagine, I've been checking the satellite pics on Elders weather everyday - same old swirl of clouds blanketing everything from South NSW to probably Antarctica 😬

It has been nice and sunny so far today, although the clouds are rolling back in now since I've knocked off work, quickly fixed my Jeep straight afterwards, and sat down to some lunch.

Typical, about ready to fire up a bowl or have some down time and the sunshine disappears 😫

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Thanks guys for your words of encouragement. I think I'm going to celebrate again with another scotch and another slice of cake, and a cup of coffee too. God bless you all. My God, I'm going to buy more tobacco. View attachment 165205

Well done John, hope your permanent position at work keeps your cupboards full of glorious, glorious tins of tobacco 😁

And, I suppose food in the fridge, roof over the head, yada yada yada.. puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.