PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, salmon and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Tomorrow's going to be an off diet day! :) I'm half way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes as I watch the Braves-Marlins game. Abner the Eager showed up to eat a few minutes ago. I don't think I was ever happier to see a feral than I was at that moment after what I saw experienced today. He got a lot of attention and food.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Had C&D Eight State Burley in a Savinelli Porto Cervo 122 rusticated bent pot. Celebrating a successful encounter with the in-laws. Another gem, 9.1/10

Bird report: California towhee, White-crowned sparrow, House finch, California scrub-jay, California quail, Steller's jay, Common raven, American crow, Northern flicker, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, Hairy woodpecker, and Western bluebird.

Sipping a vodka tonic, not getting my ass utterly kicked by wifey in Scrabble at the moment, which is a surprise because I'm a bit distracted thinking about my b-day tomorrow and what blends I might have. Going to break in the Irish Harp, that's for sure, but everything else is a question mark.

porto cervo 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.