PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had a very busy day, and couldn't post until now. Here's what I have smoked today:

Pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Did a set of walking reps and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and smoked a bowl of year 2010 FVF in a straight smooth dark brown 1896 W.H. Newman, Ltd. billiard with a sterling silver band and a tapered yellow and orange stem with white swirls and an orific bit.
W.H. Newman_Cased_set.jpg

Currently, I am close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Gold Star Costa Rico Black Honey Geisha, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Attachments

• Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg
    Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. One of the things that kept me busy today was learning from a friend of mine that a black cat had been hit by a car and killed a couple of blocks away from my house. I walked over to see if it was Abner the Eager. When I first saw the body, I though it was Abner due to its size and long tail being identical to our eager friend. When I looked a little closer, I noticed a few small streaks of white on its lower belly. It wasn't Abner, and I felt relief for that, but I also felt sadness for the poor little cat.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
A beautiful lunch hour - smoked some Old Dark Fired in my Blatter before heading over to the library to pick up some reserved books. The ODF was a surprise - the flake was a bit dried out and boy - did that bring up the Kentucky! Not the usual bbq taste I was used to, but a nice smoke nonetheless. And I FINALLY got a decent pic of my pipe!20240423_122306.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
GLP Navigator in a Pete SH Hudson

52891001285_44eec95671_o.jpg

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
@TN Jed Do you think it would be a good baccy for the King's Clay? One of the redcoats shared his tobacco pouch with the Clay King! Peterson Connoisseur's Choice in Ye Olde Clay; the Clay King will have to buy a tin:
Carter Hall would suite the King's clay well.

Status
Not open for further replies.