PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
2021 Union Square in my mystery mini-briar.

IMG_3701.jpeg

I found myself browsing Brulor pipes on SP the other day, only to realize, “hey, this has an even smaller chamber than that little pipe I never smoke!” So I figured I’d clean it a bit and give it another try. Whaddya know, having another really nice bowl of Union Square. Either it’s mellowing after being open for a few days, or I’m just figuring out how to smoke it. Rubbing it out most of the way and filling the pipe the night before has been working well.

You’ll be seeing this pipe in WAYS a lot more!

jwussow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 7, 2021
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
It’s cool in the garage, so I decided on Drucquer and Sons Loch Ness. I had put this blend aside last year after opening a tin for the first time because the casing/topping was intrusive. It seems to have mellowed a bit with six or eight months out of the tin, and is much more enjoyable now. Smoking in a Ser Jacopo swan neck brandy with coral dot.IMG_5190.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Going to check on the ferals soon as the rain is expected before long.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just finished a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple on the side. Coffee from a freshly opened bag of Gold Star Costa Rico Black Honey Geisha, neat, is my drink.Molina_Apple.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.