PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
For us youngsters could you say more about what a “weekly newspaper” is. Much appreciated. ?
Yes, I know, I'm showing my age by still having a newspaper delivered. It makes for a great Friday morning routine with a pipe. Our town is so small that the paper incorporates news from the entire county and still only comes out once a week. LOL

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A couple or minutes or so away from smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good evening. We started with the fifth pipe, after work and dinner. Condor, in a MM General pipe and a small glass of brandy. Tomorrow is a free day. I will take the opportunity to walk with the wife and in-laws along the coast, near my favorite tobacconist.I'll buy some assorted tobacco, I can't resist. Lord, forgive me, I won't do it anymore. hyena-animal.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.