PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Morning Men! Another 4.30 start here in Lutz. I must say Florida early mornings are very conducive for a bowl of something or other before breakfast since it is 6 AM and I will now be stopping for a break. I am just a few moments away from firing up a bowl of Ennerdale without any Erinmore padding (Innertube since you might as well be smoking one after the latest drop) in this wonderful BBB late 1890s silver banded meerschaum 'cutty' with amber stem. In the words of Jim Inks my drink de jour is a cup of Dunkin Donuts delivered by that very clever K Cup coffee machine. Have a good day and to quote that famous Japanese maxim 'Be happy in your work!'.

thumbnail-2.jpeg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Morning/afternoon everyone, I started the day with a bowl (DrPlumb SEVENTY but I don’t know the name of the shape) a of a weird mixture of various scraps from custom mixed blends, included in this is Double Down, Boneyard, Stimulus Package, Eastfarthing, Carey Grant and even a little Half & Half and SWR, among others. I know it sounds like a bit of a dog’s dinner but it’s actually bloody good and I craved another bowl right after it was finished.
At the moment it’s RDF in this Dr Grabow Commodore Dublin. image.jpgI

Status
Not open for further replies.